Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Not the best of days

Most days are pretty good here, but yesterday was not one of those days. The first crappy part was a lady trying to rob Sandy. She got a zipper undone on Sandy's backpack but Sandy caught on and told me. I walked over and got real close to the lady to make sure she understood that we were the wrong people to try to rob. It was the first time here so we can not complain.

Then, we spent 4 hours shopping for stuff for our new place and then our credit card was declined. There was nobody at the credit card place to call. Crap! We ended up calling a friend who loaned us the money. When I called my credit card company, they said, "Did you remember to call us?" They said that I so rarely used the card and especially do not use it overseas. This is true, but they expect me to call them when I travel?...give me a break.

No comments: