- The lion costume from the film The Wizard of Oz was made from real lions.
- The Pope sometimes wears Prada shoes.
- Coco Chanel started the trend of getting suntans in 1923 when she accidentally got burned on a cruise.
- A cow gives off enough methane gas in a day to fill 400 liter bottles (no more complaints about me!)
- A polar bear would beat a lion in a fight (this sounds like the sort of research done at Moe's bar on the Simpsons)
Friday, December 29, 2006
Stuff we learned this year by BBC
The BBC has an interesting story about 100 things we learned this year including: