Wednesday, October 14, 2009

An Excellent Weekend

I wanted to post some pics from last weeks particularly excellent trip to Deagu.

As always, my favorites are the excellent T-shirts




I love the Sexy Cookie shop since Sandy and I have always referred to the women's nether lands, so to speak, as a cookie.

There was a nice little festival which had pink balloons for breast cancer awareness.

There was also a race for kids...very cute.

The number one site of the day was the bridal shop mannequin with it's future husband, the washing machine. I find this especially funny given that men will never touch these babies (I am referring to the machine versus the wife who I am almost sure they will touch).

We are going away for meetings and a couple of days of vacation, so there will probably be no posts for a few days.

No comments: