Friday, July 09, 2010

Falling in Love with Joseph

I thought it would be fun to have a class of girls have a video chat with my family.  The screen opened up and there was my nephew, Joseph.  Suddenly the door was open and the hormones of 30 high school girls came out.  The screaming and yelling of "handsome" was pretty impressive.

The students were supposed to ask questions of both my nieces and my nephew, but with their hormones raging, there was no interest in my nieces.  They questioned Joseph about girlfriends, dating, school and the WWE.

Joseph is a nice boy, but I have not seen him smile that much in my entire life. I am guessing he has already began pestering his mother for tickets to come visit me after today's performance.

I have been waiting for the perfect time to post this picture of a shop in Daegu, and I think it is now.


No comments: