Sunday, October 15, 2006

A'int no dental care here either!

A couple of friends told me the dentist in town is pretty good and I really needed to have crown replaced and a cavity filled. I went and after an hour and a half, they said I needed a root canal also (this was not a surprise). I decided to do it and after another hour and a half, they were finished...kind of. The dentist said, "I could only find 2 of the 3 nerves in your tooth. You will need to find a more skilled dentist in Kanchanaburi or Bangkok." The next day the temporary crown they put on broke.

Since they said it will take 3 or 4 trips, I decided to go to Kanchanaburi since it is only 3 hours away instead of 7 + to Bangkok. Unfortunately, the dentist who can do this work there is out of the office for several more days. Luckily, I have no pain.

No comments: