Sunday, August 13, 2006

Remembering the dead

Two weeks ago we had a ceremony for children who had died. There is one child, Lahachai, that Sandy and I really loved that died (the details are on the old blog here
http://steveandsandy.spaces.live.com/?_c11_blogpart_blogpart=blogview&_c=blogpart&partqs=amonth%3d10%26ayear%3d2005

It is amazing how his death still affects us so much. I still think about him nearly everyday. The ceremony was really difficult for both of us. It was made more difficult by the child who was responsible for his death playing like nothing was wrong. His playing could be a defense mehanisim, but it still upsets me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Steve and Sandy! Hope you are both doing well. Thanks for a great time. I really appreciate all of your guidance. If you'd like to see my pictures from the trip, please take a look at my blog. Take good care and hope to hear from you soon. Kawp kun ka!