Monday, September 11, 2006

Another thing I know

I was driving on my motorbike the other day with a friend of mine on the back. A dog came up and started chasing the bike (not so unusual) so I followed proper Thai motorbike driving ettiquette and I moved the bottom of my foot up like I was going to kick the dog with it. It you kick with the top the dog can grab you and bad things can happen. Usually the dogs know they will get kicked and immediatly back away. This one did not. He got too close and, while driving slowly up a hill, I kicked it pretty good on the tip of its nose with the bottom of my foot. The damn dog did not care...apparently he knows nothing of Thai motorbike driving ettiquette. Either way, I made it to the top of the hill and ended up going down the hill and he got tired of chasing me.

No comments: