Sunday, November 26, 2006

If you want to donate

I wanted to make it easy, safe and tax deductable to donate to the bathroom project I am working on and my friend, Jim, from Whispering Seed has been kind enough to offer his support.

If you would like to donate:

  • Go to whisperingseed.org
  • Go to the bottom right part of the page and click on the "donate now through network for good"
  • Click on "Donate Now" button when the next page comes up
  • Leave the defaults ( "This is a one time donation" and"Provide my name and e-mail address to the charity")
  • Enter the amount of money you would like to donate
  • In the "Designation" box, write "Steve's Projects".

Network for Good is a huge organization that processes donations...quite safe and they will send you a tax receipt.

Thanks in advance for your help!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I sent $160 your guy's way, keep an eye out for it.